Can I Register Marriage In Online If I Marry A Muslim In Hyderabad?
Legal evidence of a valid marriage can be found in a marriage certificate. To obtain it, a person must submit an application to the sub divisional magistrate office. Under two Acts, the Hindu Marriage Act of 1955 and the Special Marriage Act of 1954, marriages can also be registered in the state of Telangana.
Marriage Registration's Goals:
A marriage registration certificate is a required document to demonstrate a couple's status as legally married. Additionally, a marriage certificate is a significant document and conclusive marital proof that can be used as proof in the following scenarios:
- After getting married, you wish to alter your name.
- Regarding doubts about a child's legality,
- Additionally, if you are not a nominee and want to claim spousal property in the event of a divorce,
- Make a life insurance claim
- In addition to becoming a part of a genealogy
The registration process for marriage:
- The registration form indicated above must be completed and submitted to the Sub-Registrar Office together with a valid proof of address in the jurisdiction where the husband or wife resides.
- Additionally, the application form should include copies of all the needed papers.
- Furthermore, the application must be submitted 30 days after the wedding.
- Each party must show up in front of the ADM on the registration day, along with a Gazetted Officer who was present at the wedding.
- Each witness must sign in front of the Registrar as well.
- The marriage will then be registered when the application and supporting documents are examined, at which point the marriage certificate will be provide.
Three distinct witnesses' signatures are necessary in order to officially register the marriage. Following are the requirements for becoming a marriage witness:
- The witnesses have to be at least 21 years old.
- There must have been witnesses at the couple's wedding.
- It is best if the witnesses are the bride and groom's closest blood relatives.
- Another advantage is having one of the parents witness the registration.
The witness must provide the following paperwork:
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- Additionally, a notarized affidavit with address documentation that is self-attested and a passport-size photo
Registration fees: 100 rupees for the Hindu Marriage Act and 150 rupees for the Special Marriage ActVisit Registration.Telangana.Gov.In/MarriageRegistration.htm to Learn More. Make sure the receipts are attached to the application form and deposit the fees with the cashier.
Locations of Marriage Registrar Offices: Hyderabad
The following is a list of Hyderabad's marriage registration offices. Please be aware that depending on where the bride and groom reside, the marriage can be registered at the appropriate registrar marriage office in Hyderabad.
Documents Required for Registration Applications:
You must provide the following documents to the registrar's office to register your marriage:
- Registration in Form-A: Both the husband and the wife must sign the application.
- Address proof of the bride or groom's current residential address (Proof of Address can be provided via Voter ID, Ration Card, Passport, Driving Licence)
- 2 photos in passport size
- Two images of the bride and groom taken during the wedding ceremony and showing them to be present in the wedding ceremony.
- The marriage must be witnessed by three people.
- Affidavits of marriage signed by both the husband and the wife must follow certain rules.
- Birth certificates for both the husband and the bride are required (the mark sheet from grade 10 with the date of birth is suitable as a document to prove age).
- ID card, Aadhar
- Invitation to a wedding
- All paperwork must be self-attested.
Eligibility for Marriage Application
- Males and females must be 21 and 18 respectively to register for marriage.
- Both the Hindu Marriage Act and the Special Marriage Act allow for the licensing of already-sealed marriages.
- The Hindu Marriage Act is in effect when both the husband and the wife are adherents of one of the following religions: Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, or Sikhism, or have converted to one of these.
- Any marriage can be registered under the Special Marriage Act of 1954, regardless of whether the spouses are Hindus, Buddhists, Jains, or Sikhs. Additionally, an unregistered marriage can be documented within 90 days of the ceremony without paying a fine, but between 90 and 150 days will result in a penalty fee.
Visit us: https://www.leadindia.law
Call Us: +91–8800788535